That's why it's handy to carry a camera around with you.
I found this growing in a little narrow bed outside the restaurant we went to for lunch yesterday.

After an extensive web search, I finally found out that it's Dwarf Chinese Delphinium 'Blue Butterfly'.
Now I have to find out where I can get some!
7 comments:
It is beautiful, what a fantastic shade of blue!
If I ever? Allways I must have all plants, because of this my garden is full, full, full!
Sigrun
Stunning colour! So unusual! I will look for it here for you at some of our nurseries.
Do you get the home depot fliers? I noticed that daylily's are on sale 3 for 9.99 for Saturday and Sunday only. You probably have all of the varieties they offer but I guess one never knows.
Unbelievable! I have a huge bush of this right outside my front door and did not know what it was. I grew it from a snippet from someone else's bush and she didn't know what it was either. It has the richest purple blue flowers. I cut in back every couple of months because it goes absolutely wild. I've given snippets to several other people and now THEY have gorgeous full bushes.
Haa...I grew this from seeds last year!
everyday i see a new plant that looks nice in someones garden.I can do the game of photograph it and get people to try to ID it then find some for my garden.It is very bright the flowers.
I want it! Beautiful!
Post a Comment