Monday, July 24, 2006

Yes, There Were Some New Blooms, Actually

Sorry, I'm having trouble coming up with titles for these posts.

There were a couple of brand new blooms today. Well, one was new yesterday, but I missed the real first one because it was hidden under the elm tree. (I think that's another daylily I will transplant to a new location when the blooms are finished.)

Sweet Hot Chocolate in the Morning

'Sweet Hot Chocolate' First Bloom

Sweet Hot Chocolate in the Afternoon

Sweet Hot Chocolate Full Bloom

More Accurate Colour

Sweet Hot Chocolate Afternoon

The second new bloom took me by surprise, since it didn't bloom until August last year.

Bonanza

'Bonanza' First Bloom

I also want to post a picture of this year's first 'Siloam Merle Kent' double. It isn't as pretty as the ones last year, and this particular one happened to be facing the wrong way so it was hard to photograph.


Siloam Merle Kent Double

Siloam Merle Kent Double
All photos belong to kbgardenblog.blogspot.com and may not be used without attribution.

2 comments:

Sigruns German Garden said...

Aha, you do transplant also! I begin, when the flowers are over, some next week. Your flowers are my colour, only the bonanza I do not like.I have her too, and gif it away after flowering.

Sigrun

Alison said...

I love the double. It's great fun!