Well, as I have heard from so many different people, now is the time to buy daylilies because you can see them blooming. And because I take good advice when it suits me, today I have made some new purchases.
Canadian Border Patrol

Dad's Best White

Black-eyed Susan

I am still searching for good spider shapes. The choice was not good at the nursery we went to today.
3 comments:
Love the BE Susan. It looks a lot like my BE Stella.
I was at Home Depot yesterday and was also looking for new daylilies. They only had a few and nothing I wanted.
I was hoping to find one of those dark purple ones.
I love it too. I'm having a hard time imagining where to put it, though. All my beds and borders seem to have cool, soft colours. I might do like Sigrun and put it in a pot.
I am off to the daylily "farm" in a couple of weeks. I'm anxious to see what I can get my hands on. You have opened up a whole new world to me.
Post a Comment