Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Tons o' Tulips

Well, it's tulip season. There is not much blooming action in the garden really that does not involve tulips. (Note to self, need a few more mid-spring-flowering plants scattered through the garden.)

I'm going to post another collage. That's because I have so many tulip pictures I feel it would be overwhelming to post them all.

(Oh, and if you think this is bad, wait till the daylilies start. Then this blog becomes "all daylilies, all the time".)

Tulip Collage

6 comments:

Alison said...

I LOVE the colours!

Sigruns German Garden said...

A very nice collage! With what have you made it? Paint oder photoshop?

Sigrun

Philosophical Karen said...

Sigrun, I used Picasa. It is a free download.

Philosophical Karen said...

BSTS, that one is called 'Shirley' and it's white with a touch of mauve at the edges.

Boxwood Cottage said...

Hi Karen,

your tulips are truly beautiful!

Thank you for your nice comment on my blog! :D

Anonymous said...

They are all very lovely, but I like the one with blue the best too.