Here is my new centrepiece, a collection of miniature tulips in a yellow circa-1970s Czech glass vase (One of the good things about being an Art Glass collector is that you always have a choice of vases to display flowers in.)
Tulips are always welcome into the house. Always the simplest to arrange.I purchased my trough pots at "Harpers Garden Centre" in Ancaster.I usually winter them in the garage but forgot about one and it crumbled..see my post and it is below bench.Darn!!
7 comments:
So very pretty. My tulips are coming....one almost ready to open.
Gardening in my Jammies is now up and running for real.....
Your tulips are really beutiful. You have green thumb as we say.
PS: Nizza is a town in france;-D
Julia, that's funny in a "Nice" way. ;-)
(Nice, France = Nizza, Frankreich)
Oh ja! Have you ever read a manual translated by a computer program? That's fun!
Lovely vase! You have such beautiful tulips, even the red/pink ones were fantastic.
Tulips are always welcome into the house. Always the simplest to arrange.I purchased my trough pots at "Harpers Garden Centre" in Ancaster.I usually winter them in the garage but forgot about one and it crumbled..see my post and it is below bench.Darn!!
Julia, I used to write those manuals for machines to translate! ;-)
Naturegirl, thanks! Ancaster would not be much of a detour from many of the garden centres I already visit in the Burlington/Hamilton area.
Alison, BSTS, and Tracey, thanks for your kind comments on the tulips!
Post a Comment