Every day my garden changes. I record the changes photographically, but now I want to keep a journal. This is my journal.
Saturday, May 27, 2006
Garden Photos
Not too many words, because I keep making horrible typos when I blog this late. So, I will rely on visual literacy tonight and hopefully it will be enough.
All photos belong to kbgardenblog.blogspot.com and may not be borrowed without attribution.
Lovely Karen. :) Great photo's. I grow many of the plants that you've pictured here as well. I love the jonson's blue ... the flowers on mine are so delicate and irridescent.
4 comments:
Love photos #1 and #2.
I think rocks just enhance most flowers--or do the flowers enhance the rocks?
Either way I love them together.
This photos are wonderful, Karen! Is this Geum with the red head? And the Geranium is Brookside?
Please more pic from your Garden!
Sigrun
Sigrun, the Geranium is just ordinary 'Johnson's Blue'.
The red flower is Helianthemum (Rock Rose) 'Henfield Brilliant'.
You didn't ask, but the purple plant beside the orange heuchera is Salvia lyrata 'Purple Knockout'.
(For more photos of my garden, you can click on the middle of the Flickr badge.)
Lovely Karen. :) Great photo's. I grow many of the plants that you've pictured here as well. I love the jonson's blue ... the flowers on mine are so delicate and irridescent.
Post a Comment