Saturday, May 20, 2006

An Evening in the Garden with My Camera

This evening in the garden with my camera resulted in these photos.


Yellow Iris

Yellow Iris

Backlit Purple Iris Bud

Backlit Purple Iris Bud

Pink Tulip 19 Days Old

Pink Tulip 19 Days Old

Spiderwort and Bugleweed

Spiderwort and Bugleweed

I Call it Centaurea (Because I Don't Like "Bachelor's Button")

Bachelor's Button
Photos belong to kbgardenblog.blogspot.com and may not be borrowed without attribution.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty photos. I especially like the yellow iris and the Spiderwort/Bugleweed combo.

TraceyF said...

Gorgeous photos as usual Karen! I love coming to read what things are going on in your garden.. I call it centaurea because I hate the bachelors button too! My neighbour has a rather happy plant of it and she needs to divide it...soon I must get over there for the givings.

Alison said...

As always, a nice visit to a peaceful retreat! Any chance you could come east? Think of the fun we could have ....

Philosophical Karen said...

Halifax is one of my favourite cities to visit. If you are near there, it could happen someday.

Alison said...

As it turns out, I live in Halifax.....my home is in Timberlea but it takes 15 mins to get in town.