My poppies did not come back this year. I had not planted the orange ones. They were a soft pink, very delicate. At the farmhouse we had a huge patch of the double orange. Stunning!!!!
I love how your gardens look at each different spot. Always sonething interesting to look at.
You are in fact the Karen I was talking about by the way. You will always be the one on the garden blog....
1 comment:
My poppies did not come back this year. I had not planted the orange ones. They were a soft pink, very delicate. At the farmhouse we had a huge patch of the double orange. Stunning!!!!
I love how your gardens look at each different spot. Always sonething interesting to look at.
You are in fact the Karen I was talking about by the way. You will always be the one on the garden blog....
Post a Comment