Friday, July 20, 2007

Shapes and Colours

Just to start off with something different, a 'White Swan' echinacea in my front garden by the porch.

'White Swan' Echinacea

'White Swan' Echinacea

Now, to daylilies of varying shapes and colours. First the "firsts".

'El Desperado' First Bloom

'El Desperado' First Bloom 20/07/07

Cassadiana First Bloom

'Cassadiana' First Bloom 20/07/07

Now, some others whose photos turned out nicely today.

'Siloam Plum Tree' with 'Cimmaron Knight' in the Background

Two Different Daylilies

'Country Melody' with 'Cassadiana'

'Country Melody' and 'Cassadiana'

'Sabine Baur' (Bottom) with 'Daring Deception' (Top)

'Sabine Baur' and 'Daring Deception' Under the Elm
Photos belong to kbgardenblog.blogspot.com and may not be used without permission.

4 comments:

Alison said...

Each time I come full of anticipation and am never disappointed! The dayliies take my breath away. I am living vicariously through you!!!

Gardenista said...

I love those picotee daylilies. I never realized all the variations on daylilies till I started really looking at yours. I'm still waiting for my one currently blooming variety to have a photogenic bloom!

Bob said...

I always appreciate your blog and have put you on my links. Thanks for all the beautiful photography.

BOB

Anonymous said...

Your flowers are so lovely.
I especially love the echinacea.