Every day my garden changes. I record the changes photographically, but now I want to keep a journal. This is my journal.
Oh Ed your broken my heart, the color is just perfect...
What a fabulous color. It looks like rich royal velvet. Truly spectacular.
Well Ed you can sure put on a show! Beautiful photo!
I have to agree... brilliant!
Oh wow... what great, velvety color!
You can say that again!!! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!Fantastic picture Karen!Who wouldn't love Ed Murray?
BEST in show by far. How wonderful.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh Ed your broken my heart, the color is just perfect...
What a fabulous color. It looks like rich royal velvet. Truly spectacular.
Well Ed you can sure put on a show! Beautiful photo!
I have to agree... brilliant!
Oh wow... what great, velvety color!
You can say that again!!! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!
Fantastic picture Karen!
Who wouldn't love Ed Murray?
BEST in show by far. How wonderful.
Post a Comment