Peach Magnolia

The other new bloom is 'Naomi Ruth', a recent purchase. It was a plant that looked like nothing at all, but it tugged at my heart with its wispy foliage. Soon after I planted it and gave it a dose of Miracle-Gro, it sent up a scape and now it has flowered.
Naomi Ruth

And this one is not brand new, but 'Royal Palace Prince' put out two blooms today.
Two Blooms for Royal Palace Prince

And, for a bonus, here is a pretty little moth that landed on 'My Hope' and stopped long enough to get its photo taken.
A Pretty Moth

All photos belong to kbgardenblog.blogspot.com and may not be used without attribution.
3 comments:
Oh my, they're all so beautiful! I think I'll put a double on my list for next year. Royal Palace Prince is such a wonderful shade! I've just spent quite a while looking at all your gorgeous lilies and I'm in awe of your collection! Your gardens are just beautiful. I can see how much you love to create beauty.
Your son really has a good eye with the camera (takes after his mom). I love that garden view...fantastic photo opportunities there! I'd have to have a cushion before I'd kneel on flagstone :)
I can see what you mean about Catherine Woodbury. I'll post a picture of my original unknown pink so you can see how much it looks like CW. Funny how I didn't notice the similarity until I brought CW home.
Your new day lilies are beautiful, even if I do not like this color so gladly
Love Peach Magnolia.
What a unique moth (at least I've never seen one like that around my place).
Post a Comment