Every day my garden changes. I record the changes photographically, but now I want to keep a journal. This is my journal.
Congratulations Karen, to Nr. 200!Sigrun
Happy 200th, Karen!!! :)You know, I really have to stop looking at your blog, though. Every time I do, it makes me want to rent a farm plow, disc up my whole yard, and start over completely! Your garden is just lovely.
You have so many interesting garden decorations; like this metal dish. Yes, and the place is perfect for it.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Congratulations Karen, to Nr. 200!
Sigrun
Happy 200th, Karen!!! :)
You know, I really have to stop looking at your blog, though. Every time I do, it makes me want to rent a farm plow, disc up my whole yard, and start over completely! Your garden is just lovely.
You have so many interesting garden decorations; like this metal dish. Yes, and the place is perfect for it.
Post a Comment