Planters by the Patio Bench

Chocolate and Chartreuse Foliage

Daylilies under the Deborah Maple

Planters by the Deck Stairs

Looking Towards the Rock Steps

'Little Business' Daylilies - Bob the Frog's Favourite

'Vanilla Fluff' Daylily

It's "Pansymonium"

All photos belong to kbgardenblog.blogspot.com and may not be used without attribution.
3 comments:
Schöne Fotos, die Daylili Vanilla Fluff gefällt mir besonders gut. Die dunkle Farbe mit dem hellen grün sieht auch sehr schön aus.
Karen,
What is the name of the dark-leaved sedum? Do you like it?
I was looking at some in May, because the foliage caught my eye.
Do you have that one planted in your yard?
Zoey, it's called 'Chocolate Autumn'. Last year I had a huge 'Autumn Joy' in that container, but only a little came back, so I put the 'Chocolate Autumn' in there on a whim. I'm not sure whether it's because it is container grown, but I find it very leggy. (I lost a couple of stalks to strong winds.)
I love the foliage, and the flowers are turning out pretty too. (I have only just read recently about "pinching" certain plants to encourage compact, bushy growth. I'm not sure if that would have worked on these?) Anyway, if they grow in the garden the same as the container, you would want to interplant them with something that would support them. I do think it has the potential to be a gorgeous combination plant.
Post a Comment