Monday, September 25, 2006

In Case You Thought Daylilies Were Finished Now

You are mistaken. Here again are the two still blooming in my garden (pardon the hosta stalk that blew in front of the first one):

Still Blooming

'Moonglow' in September
Photos belong to kbgardenblog.blogspot.com and may not be used without attribution.

3 comments:

TMTW said...

The daylilies are beautiful. Ours are casting out a few last blooms of the season, too.

Alison said...

I have hisbiscus that have yet to bloom, and there are some other things showing some colour but for the most part, the pard is full of leaves and I'm just cleaning up.

I love the daylilies.....

Diana LaMarre said...

I am going to miss planting tulips this year. I've decided to give them up since the ones I planted two years ago (close to a hundred dollar's worth) were all eaten by deer and I never did get to see any blooms. Some years I do get a few blooms from previous plantings, but not enought to warrant the cost and effort.

I will just have to look forward to seeing all of yours bloom next spring!