When you put "yourself" out on the web, you never know how the general public will react--unless you catch a brief glimpse in an exchange on a message board.
And since this post looks bad without a photo, I will put one in from a trip we made on the weekend to our local "pioneer village" (a sort of living museum of buildings and artifacts from the 1914 era, so we can see what small-town rural life was like back then).
Morning Glory at the Martin Homestead

Photo belongs to kbgardenblog.blogspot.com and must include that attribution plus the caption "Doon Heritage Crossroads, Region of Waterloo, Kitchener".
5 comments:
I know this plant very well, but I have no luck with her!
Sigrun
I love morning glories....none this year though!
You are now famous....how exciting!
Oh, me too, I love those "pioneer villages". In German, we call it "Freilichtmuseum". This is a link to a "living museum" I've been to serval times, it's situated close to where I grew up:
http://www.museumsdorf.de/
Click on "Museum" at the left side bar and go on to "Impressionen".Hope you enjoy it!
Lovely morning glory. I have these in my backyard in pretty purples and blues.
Wow "Lady" Karen! It's a big compliment for you isn't it? Must have been a nice surprise to find this and I think it's true!
Post a Comment