Every day my garden changes. I record the changes photographically, but now I want to keep a journal. This is my journal.
What amazing colours on the Frans Hals daylilly.It radiates happiness Karen!
Ohhh, that's a pretty one. Don't you wish they were all just starting to bloom again?
Oh this is going to be nice, seeing your daylilies pop up occasionally. I hope you'll do that often throughout the winter, to brighten some of the more dreary days :)This one is so bright and beautiful. Great Fall colors!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What amazing colours on the Frans Hals daylilly.It radiates happiness Karen!
Ohhh, that's a pretty one. Don't you wish they were all just starting to bloom again?
Oh this is going to be nice, seeing your daylilies pop up occasionally. I hope you'll do that often throughout the winter, to brighten some of the more dreary days :)
This one is so bright and beautiful. Great Fall colors!
Post a Comment