I was just looking out my kitchen window admiring the golden glow that has fallen on the back yard in the last few days. Nathaniel Hawthorne sums up my thoughts perfectly!
Karen, there's really a touch of magic on that photo. I love that autum morning light, too. I always have a walk through the garden before I leave for work in the morning. Unfortunately, time is always to short to take my camera with me.
5 comments:
I was just looking out my kitchen window admiring the golden glow that has fallen on the back yard in the last few days. Nathaniel Hawthorne sums up my thoughts perfectly!
Beautiful pic...
Karen, there's really a touch of magic on that photo. I love that autum morning light, too. I always have a walk through the garden before I leave for work in the morning. Unfortunately, time is always to short to take my camera with me.
Just gorgeous photo! Love your garden!
The colours contrast nicely too.
Just beautiful! I've been noticing the soft golden light in the afternoons too. Yes, every season is lovely in it's own way.
Post a Comment