Thursday, October 26, 2006

My New Home Business


My New Home Business
Originally uploaded by Philosophical Karen.

Hey everybody! I wanted to share my new home business with you. Do you need your magic wand repaired?

(Just kidding! Of course it is only my new Halloween decoration. I am a Harry Potter fanatic, so I could not resist this sign.)

I took this photo with my new camera phone. I think it turned out okay.

6 comments:

Alison said...

Great sign. Daniel would love it!

Anonymous said...

I love that. I'm a Potter nut too. I'm just dying for book 7!

Very cute!

Rusty in Miami said...

Great blog your fall garden pictures are great

Sigruns German Garden said...

That looks very good!

Your autumn garden is lovely, better than mine.

Sigrun

Kerri said...

I love it!!!! I'll send my broken wand right along :)
I love to read Harry Potter too :)

Anonymous said...

LOL

The signs do look lovely!