The Wind Whips Through the Willow

It Gathered on the Furniture

Squirrel in the Snow

Luckily our weather is so strange that a short time later the sun came out and now we just have little puddles everywhere.
EDIT:
I spoke too soon about the "little puddles". The snow came back and this time... it stuck.
I drove through a snow squall on my way to my evening class, and this is what greeted me after class when I got home:

11 comments:
You got snow, too!
So did Empress Melissa.
We were supposed to get it last night, but so far none...just cold, windy and rainy.
It looks like it was cold and miserable in Canada today, too.
Hope you were snuggled safely inside.
Oh my god, you have snow!!! When do you normally get the first snow of the season?
We only had rain and high winds. Not pleasant but not snow!
This snow was a very big surprise. Judging by the last few years we would not expect this type of "first snow" until the middle of November. But when I was a child it would sometimes snow this early. I just have not seen it for many years.
Snow in october? Dear me! We have sunshine and it is beautiful weather
This is just wrong!! And it`s supposed to snow more today :(
tea
xo
Lis: Es gibt einen Grund, warum Deutsche das Wort „Schadenfreude“ erfanden.
These pictures are just beautiful!
Here in Montana, this past week, we were treated to 5 inches of the white stuff. Gorgeous, but way too early I thought as I was driving to Butte from our bed and breakfast.
Today's it's sunny and 66 degrees. Glad we have a greenhouse!
Oh my oh my Karen it's already Winter where you live now. I've heard about a snow disaser somewhere in the US already, no electricity the poor people!
Those poor people in Buffalo got snow dumped on them big time, didn't they? I guess you're not far away from them.
We've been at the craft show at Letchworth on that second week in October and worked in the snow and freezing cold. That happened perhaps 5 years ago, and the next year the weather was almost as bad...high cold winds and rain, but no snow. I can't believe people actually go to craft shows in that kind of weather! We were really lucky with the weather this year! Best we've ever had.
Post a Comment