Monday, June 05, 2006

New Blooms Today and Yesterday

Lewisia Cotyledon bloomed today. It's beyond what I imagined, for such a strange looking plant.

Lewisia Cotyledon Flower Macro

Also, 'Hollywood' heuchera turns out to have beautiful flowers (not the case with all heuchera, in my opinion), and 'Harlequin' honeysuckle is about to burst into bloom.

Hollywood Heuchera and Harlequin Honeysuckle

So far, only one though. (The daylily above is 'Cricket Dance', in case anyone was wondering.)

Harlequin Honeysuckle Flower

Finally, yesterday 'Clifford Moore' Campion bloomed. This is the plant by the rain barrel that I thought I would have to move. It doesn't seem to have suffered at all.

Campion Flower
All photos belong to kbgardenblog.blogspot.com and may not be borrowed without attribution.

2 comments:

Sigruns German Garden said...

Good photos, Karen!

Sigrun

Alison said...

Love the clours. I have been wanting to get out and take pics of the newestblooms but the rain has been beating everything right tothe ground and no sooner were the crabapple blossoms out, they were beaten off the tree. I must try to get out today for a few minutes....