
This is the first bloom in my garden this year (not counting a little purple periwinkle flower). It is a "pink" daffodil -- that yellow trumpet should fade to a kind of peachy colour over the next couple of days. You can sort of see it starting around the edges already.
I also noticed that the magnolia buds are starting to burst out of their protective coverings and the petals are showing. This worries me. Hopefully it's warm enough now that it will stay above the risk of frost at night.
2 comments:
Hi Karen, I love all that you are posting. Might I ask the size of your back yard space? I love what you have done with it. Perhaps you would rent out your design services.....Our yard is similar except that it goes down from the house, ending by the kids swingset.
Our yard is 60' wide by 40'. It's a pie-shaped lot so it narrows a bit towards the house. Slopes are challenging. I'm glad we had help with ours.
Post a Comment