Every day my garden changes. I record the changes photographically, but now I want to keep a journal. This is my journal.
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Early Morning Light on the Garden
These photos were taken out of my back window. Usually this light is gone by the time I go outside to take photos.
I know this is a duplicate post. I hope that isn't too annoying to the people who read all three of my blogs. There aren't too many of you, but... better safe than sorry. (Heehee)
Ooh...I like your back yard. I love the stone pathway. Kinda like something I want to do in the future. I also love your pictures of the daffodils. They are blooming all over Germany this time of year.
Oh, I wish I had a garden like yours but I have only my terrace. Well, that's better than nothing. It seems it's getting warmer now but the nights still are too cold to bring some of the flowers out.
I also meant to ask if you might be willing to post a pic or two or five of your front garden if indeed there is one. I am soooo very curious!( and looking for more inspiration)
Hi Karen, I found your blog from the comment you left on mine. I am so glad I popped over for a visit. What a great blog! I am reading the archives (so far only through July 05). It is so interesting seeing your landscape progress. I will be back to check out the other months, but right now I have to get out and dig a bit before dark! I plan to add a link, too (as soon as I remember how to do it :))
Thanks karen! I loved it! I think I'm going to tear out all of my flowers and plant shrubs and trees instead! looks much richer. One day I'll get brave and show you the mess I've got going....
8 comments:
Ooh...I like your back yard. I love the stone pathway. Kinda like something I want to do in the future. I also love your pictures of the daffodils. They are blooming all over Germany this time of year.
Stunning...Just what I want to do with mine. I really must send you pics so you can help to inspire me!
Oh, I wish I had a garden like yours but I have only my terrace. Well, that's better than nothing. It seems it's getting warmer now but the nights still are too cold to bring some of the flowers out.
I also meant to ask if you might be willing to post a pic or two or five of your front garden if indeed there is one. I am soooo very curious!( and looking for more inspiration)
Hi Karen,
I found your blog from the comment you left on mine. I am so glad I popped over for a visit. What a great blog! I am reading the archives (so far only through July 05). It is so interesting seeing your landscape progress.
I will be back to check out the other months, but right now I have to get out and dig a bit before dark! I plan to add a link, too (as soon as I remember how to do it :))
Alison (and anyone else), I created a set of photos on Flickr for my front yard planting. I am hoping this link works.
You can also try cutting and pasting this:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/40351040@N00/sets/72057594111592015/
If you have trouble with the links, let me know and I will post a few photos on the blog.
Thanks karen! I loved it! I think I'm going to tear out all of my flowers and plant shrubs and trees instead! looks much richer. One day I'll get brave and show you the mess I've got going....
I love your rockery it looks so natural.
Post a Comment