Saturday, August 06, 2005

Some More Daylilies

I know, I know, daylilies again. But these are some new ones that bloomed for the first time today. In the backyard I have been waiting patiently for Vanilla Fluff, a creamy peach double. On the front, it's the lemon yellow, slightly ruffled Grecian Gown, along with a somewhat disappointing Royal Palace Prince.

I seem to have convinced myself that I might have bought a daylily called Daring Deception last year, and that is the true identity of what I have been calling Strawberry Candy. That would allow for the unknown coral daylily with a red eye to be my Strawberry Candy. It still means I am missing Forty-Second Street, though, and I definitely have a tag for that one. It's all so confusing.

In the pictures below, the first (peachy-coloured) one is Vanilla Fluff; the second (lemon yellow) is Grecian Gown; and the third (pinkish with white midribs) is Royal Palace Prince.

Vanilla Fluff daylilyGrecian Gown daylilyRoyal Palace Prince daylily

No comments: