Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Paradigm Shift

This changes everything....

The unknown mini at the bottom of the garden bloomed today. It's a real bonanza (Bonanza, that is). Spider-like, orangey-yellow, with a raisin-coloured eye.


Bonanza
You know what that means? It means that the one I called "Bonanza" before, is really... (wait for it)... Lavender Rainbow.

Lavender Rainbow
So if Bonanza is really Lavender Rainbow, then what is the other daylily under the Deborah maple? I have to rename it again. Canning's Mystery is still a mystery, but I didn't get it at Canning's. So now the mystery has increased. I don't even know where I got it. I need a new name for this plain pink daylily:

Mystery daylily
I think I'll call it "Unsolved Mystery".

There's another mystery waiting to be solved, too. I probably won't solve it until next year. What happened to Forty-Second Street? Where did I plant it? Why didn't it bloom?

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Hi. I just wanted to thank you for your comment and check out your blog(s). Your garden is beautiful!