Every day my garden changes. I record the changes photographically, but now I want to keep a journal. This is my journal.
wow, look at the detail that pic captures, beautiful.
Karen your tulip is gorgeous! Great photography! You are so talented!
Apparently I need a new camera! The photos are grand!!!!
I am really excited at the results I can get with the new macro lens. I can't wait for summer when I can take pictures of the flowers in the garden!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
wow, look at the detail that pic captures, beautiful.
Karen your tulip is gorgeous! Great photography! You are so talented!
Apparently I need a new camera! The photos are grand!!!!
I am really excited at the results I can get with the new macro lens. I can't wait for summer when I can take pictures of the flowers in the garden!
Post a Comment