Every day my garden changes. I record the changes photographically, but now I want to keep a journal. This is my journal.
Today has been a happy day because the sun was shining, I was repotting plants and the blackbirds were with me all the time. :)
Hurray you have opened your garden season! Oh I know you...to see GREEN somewhere makes your crazy especially when you almost lost your hope. Its familiar to me too!
Welcome little sprout!!!! Oh happy day!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sweet!
See he heIt's funny to go through the time that fast!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Today has been a happy day because the sun was shining, I was repotting plants and the blackbirds were with me all the time. :)
Hurray you have opened your garden season! Oh I know you...to see GREEN somewhere makes your crazy especially when you almost lost your hope. Its familiar to me too!
Welcome little sprout!!!! Oh happy day!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sweet!
See he he
It's funny to go through the time that fast!
Post a Comment