Friday, July 15, 2011

Early Morning

So, we were away on vacation all week, during prime daylily season. I have come back to a profusion of blooms. Not all daylilies look their best first thing in the morning, but I took a few photos with my new camera anyway. (I'll have to go out this afternoon and take some more shots when all the flowers are fully opened.)

'Darkside'

'Darkside'

'Bela Lugosi'

'Bela Lugosi'

'Luxury Lace'

'Luxury Lace'

'Cassadiana'

'Cassadiana'

'Destined to See'

'Destined to See'

'Moonlit Masquerade'

'Moonlit Masquerade'

'Nile Crane'

'Nile Crane'

'Moristar Mix'

'Moristar Mix'

'Pandora's Box'

'Pandora's Box'

'Green Eyes Wink'

'Green Eyes Wink'

'Bama Bound'

'Bama Bound'

'Tuesday'

'Tuesday'

...
Copyright © all rights reserved. All text and images in this post belong to 1-2-3 Go Garden! at kbgardenblog.blogspot.com.

3 comments:

Landbohaven said...

Jeg kom lige forbi.
Rigtig gode billeder.
Hvor har du mange skønne blomster.
Tak for kigget.

Philosophical Karen said...

Google identified the above as Danish, and translated it to:

I came right over.
Really good pictures.
Where you have many beautiful flowers.
Thanks for looking.

I worried it might be spam, but it appears to be a nice comment from a new garden blogger who prefers to work in her own language rather than English.

Ginnie Hart said...

Language. It's a marvel, isn't it! :)