
Believe me it takes a long time and a lot of fiddling to create one of these things. I thought I was soooo careful, but it looks like I still didn't get quite the "unique" effect I was going for (as in all photos unique, and all daylilies unique).
Well then, let this post stand as a puzzle.
EASY QUESTION: Can you find the photo that appears twice?
HARDER QUESTION: Can you find the daylily that appears twice, though in different views?
...
Copyright © all rights reserved. All text and images in this post belong to 1-2-3 Go Garden! at kbgardenblog.blogspot.com.
6 comments:
Easy question: The wonderful red...Royal Mountie perhaps.
Harder question: The white, but I'm not sure(maybe Sunday Gloves).
You've done a beautiful job with this collage. It's good to see so many together for comparison.
You're right. It's easy to remember the names because they are our "babies" :)
I had to pull out last year's sales slip to jog my memory of a couple with similar names, to see which was which, but now I'll remember!
Isn't it sad when the last flower has bloomed on a plant? I love the ones that last a long time.
You have so many beauties! And what fun to have your very own seedlings :) That first one looks a bit like Summerwine.
More rain here today and still more tonight. Everything is soggy and the slugs are having a ball!
The red you are talking about is not 'Royal Mountie', which does not appear in this mosaic. There are a few different whites in the mosaic, but that's just it: they are all different.
The dark red one appears twice, but it seems like the peachie one (top left corner) also does. And there is a strawberry candyish one which looks similar, but I don't know if it's the same flower. Each one is slightly different
What a beautiful collection of images. It reminds me of the collages in Disneyland, which are thousands of tiny images, but from a distance, make up a different image overall. That would be fun (in a time-consuming kind of way) to try.
You've done a great job on the collage. I know how tedious it is. Daylily is one of the plants that does well in our garden in East Texas. It's heat resistant. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a wide varieties of them at the nurseries around here. I would like to start collecting daylily like what you have done.
Nice collage. Lots of work there! I see two different daylilies that look like they're pictured twice, but then I am probably missing some differences between similar flowers!
The peach colored appears twice...nice photos. I'm beginning to be interested in daylilies, so far am sticking with mostly yellow, and gold with long bloom. Plants look good for a long time, too
Thanks.
Post a Comment