Monday, April 14, 2008

Spring!

We've been away on vacation for almost two weeks. (It was a lovely getaway to a tropical island.) The snow, though melting, was still quite deep when we left. But look what we have come back to! Crocuses blooming, and other spring bulbs sprouting foliage.

Crocuses in My Garden!
Photo belongs to kbgardenblog.blogspot.com and may not be used without permission.

5 comments:

Gardenista said...

Nice lighting on that picture! Welcome back. I'm looking forward to seeing daylily greens coming up. My crocuses just opened today. I'm looking forward to a "tropical" vacation in Victoria, BC. Poor husband gets to be dragged around to every garden for a week!

Gardenista said...

Of course, I mean all of YOUR daylily greens.

Philosophical Karen said...

Ah, I'm glad you clarified, because I wasn't sure. I have daylily foliage sprouting already, including (I am happy to see) many of the seedlings I started last year.

O.I.M said...

that is a stunning picture. so crisp and clear. beautiful light, beautiful colour. looking forward to your many, many daylily pics.
irena

Alison said...

Oh YAY!!! Life is back in Karen's garden!

I can't wait to see the rest of it as it bursts forth. I'm planning on getting into the dirt today myself....lots on the grow here too!