So for that reason I am putting this blog on hiatus until April 1. I have already kept it going one month longer than I did last year, so that is something.
Until April, I leave you with one of my recent favourite photographs:

Photo belongs to kbgardenblog.blogspot.com and may not be used without attribution.
11 comments:
Me too, "hiatus"! It happened to me last year at this time as well. I did return in January and will again, most likely, in 2007. Will look forward to you coming out of your hiatus. Enjoy being away from the computer--it can be rejuvenating & we readers do return just as the birds do to the garden...--judith
So long farewell good bye..see you in the spring.Have a wonderful blessed Chritsmas and don't forget to check in from time to time. Hugs NG
Wonderful picture with which to leave us... see you in the spring! :)
Hi Karen, we see us in April! I wish you a wonderful time in the meantime, enjoy christmas and keep healthy!
Sigrun
See you at the other blog. I put my garden blog to sleep for now so to speak....just not so eloquently as yourself.
Peace.
I'm sad to hear you're closing this blog for a while, but understand perfectly. I've had very little time for blogging lately. It's a very busy time of year. I actually have plenty I want to post about though so will try to do more in January.
I'll keep in touch through your other blogs. Enjoy your December and keep warm!
PS Forgot to say I love your beautiful photo! :)
Karen,I wish you a very nice Christmas and we see us in the next year? So much daylilies are to see...
Sigrun
Thinking of you Karen and wishing you a very Merry Christmas! xox
Hi Karen, so sorry that I did not find the time to drop by lately but the time before Christmas was very busy.
I love this picture it's gorgeous!
Merry Christmas, happy holidays and all the best for a wonderful new year to you and your loved ones and I hope that you will drop by from time to time! I love when you take pictures of the birds and other animals in your wintery garden!
Carol x
Post a Comment