For one thing, there are only three this year. One of them has a burnt out lightbulb and doesn't look good at night anymore.
I must also explain that the snow is not very deep. The deer that look like they are up to their chests in snow are actually lying down deer. We now have this same amount of snow on the ground, about two inches (5 cm).
Although when they started out they were painted gold, I really like the natural look of these deer.
2 comments:
I love your deer Karen! It sure does look like the snow is really deep! That's quite an illusion.
We've had snow this week but there's been very little accumulation. The wind feels like it's straight out of the arctic!
Oh Karen they are beautiful sitting and standing there in the snow and I would like to also see a picture of them at night with the lamps on!
Post a Comment