Every day my garden changes. I record the changes photographically, but now I want to keep a journal. This is my journal.
Friday, October 14, 2005
Something to Think About
Emancipation from the bondage of the soil is no freedom for the tree. ~ Rabindranath Tagore
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Karen, Thanks for sharing your pictures and ideas! This one is a great example of the many beautiful moments fall has to offer, especially when you take a closer look.
Karen, I tend to be as happy as i can, share the world as many smiles and laughters as i should, yet i don't have the ability to clear out those darkness that somehow had sneaked in my mind trying to destroy my happy thoughts. Like you, I noticed, writing them out and sharing them to somebody and talk about them will bring joyce which shines our minds and disolves darkness in our emotions.
Women are the most complicated being in nature-that's my oppinion. :)
I like your photo, reminds me one of my favorite things to do is to collect leaves when they turn colors. Nature is so amazing. Nice to meet you Karen.
2 comments:
Hi Karen,
Thanks for sharing your pictures and ideas! This one is a great example of the many beautiful moments fall has to offer, especially when you take a closer look.
Karen,
I tend to be as happy as i can, share the world as many smiles and laughters as i should, yet i don't have the ability to clear out those darkness that somehow had sneaked in my mind trying to destroy my happy thoughts. Like you, I noticed, writing them out and sharing them to somebody and talk about them will bring joyce which shines our minds and disolves darkness in our emotions.
Women are the most complicated being in nature-that's my oppinion. :)
I like your photo, reminds me one of my favorite things to do is to collect leaves when they turn colors. Nature is so amazing. Nice to meet you Karen.
Anh.
Post a Comment