Sunday, September 11, 2005

Brainwashed

As you may know I've been looking (hoping) to find other gardening blogs out there. So today I found this random blog called The Gardening Slave and it had a picture of flowers as the profile photo, and I thought, "Yay! A gardening blog!"

But it turned out to be a woman who's into sexual slavery and I really couldn't find a whole lot about gardening in it. Well, maybe a picture of a tomato.

It made me sad, on so many levels.

2 comments:

Pooka said...

I promise I'll get last summer's garden posts up soon with the pictures. A wasp took my weekend away from me, otherwise they'd already be done.

Philosophical Karen said...

I am sorry to hear you had trouble with a wasp. The wasp's name wasn't Freddy, was it? (Oh, that's from today's post on my other blog. You probably haven't seen that.)