Saturday, June 25, 2011

Macro Photos

Only the small flowers are blooming right now. Small flowers are perfect for taking photos of with a dedicated macro lens. (It's no coincidence that the universal symbol for the macro setting on a camera is a stylized flower). So, now that summer has officially arrived, here are some macro photos taken today in my garden.

Plain White Hardy Geranium (Cranesbill)

Plain White Cranesbill

Hardy Geranium 'Hokus Pokus'

Hardy Geranium 'Hokus Pokus'

Hardy Geranium 'Splish Splash'

Hardy Geranium 'Splish Splash'

Heuchera and Hardy Geranium

Heuchera and Hardy Geranium

Heuchera

Heuchera

Weeds in my Backyard

Weeds in My Backyard

Penstemon 'Husker Red'

Penstemon

...
Copyright © all rights reserved. All text and images in this post belong to 1-2-3 Go Garden! at kbgardenblog.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

Ginnie Hart said...

You could do this every post and I would not get tired of them. :)

Unknown said...

Stunning photography! I've a new camera but not sure it does this well (although I am happy with it anyways).