Thursday, June 28, 2007

A Better Raspberry Swirl

This is what this daylily is supposed to look like.

'Raspberry Swirl' Daylily
Photos belong to kbgardenblog.blogspot.com and may not be used without permission.

5 comments:

Lis vom Lindenhof said...

Wow, du hast so wunderschöne Taglilien. Ich schau öfter mal in deinen Blog, das darf ich doch oder?

O.I.M said...

Both the colours and name of this daylily make me think of cheesecake. I'll have the "raspberry swirl" please. It's a lovely bloom.
irena

LostRoses said...

It makes me think of a smoothie! What a lovely daylily!

Jane O' said...

I have to have this one. It will be perfect with my Raspberry Pixie. It looks yummy!

David (Snappy) said...

What a great photo.This is where I can drool over Daylilys and write specific names for my wishlist.I read American growers have 58,000 names registered for Hemerocallis.
I think it was good the difference between Siloam 2006 and 2007 blooms.What it means is you have suprises every year when blooms repeat with the exact colours.
I could write a Romance novel with all the fancy names of your Daylilys.
Does Moonglow have a scent?After the Yellow Harlow Carr daylilly in the scented garden.I must see if i can get a name in July!