Saturday, June 20, 2009

Little Red Spring Song

This is the first bloom today on an early blooming daylily in my garden -- one of the ones I purchased from Floral and Hardy Gardens to inhabit the daylily bed we put in last year.

Little Red Spring Song

'Little Red Spring Song'
Philosophical Karen © all rights reserved

...
Copyright © all rights reserved. All text and images in this post belong to kbgardenblog.blogspot.com.

4 comments:

Kerri said...

How lovely to have such an early daylily bloom. It's a little beauty.
The poppy photo in the previous post is gorgeous!
I like your planters..both geraniums and the lovely succulents.
The bright color of the geraniums is very cheerful....perhaps filling your need for something cheerful to look at while waiting to become more ambulatory, and able to work in the garden.

Gardenista said...

I hope your rehabilitation is letting you venture into the garden a bit more! Your flower photography is always impressive. The lighting and waterdrops are perfect.

Naturegirl said...

Karen: Thank you for stepping out and leaving me a message..with heartfelt gratitude .. hugs naturegirl
(P.S. since Garden Voices changed it's format I have been out of touch with many of my previous gardening friends..thank you for reappearing and leading me back here!)

Kerri said...

My daylilies are budding and I hope to have some blooms soon. Meanwhile the asiatics are just beginning to open.
I hope your recovery is coming along well.
Are you getting all this rain too? It certainly makes planting and garden work difficult.
Thanks for the visit :)