Every day my garden changes. I record the changes photographically, but now I want to keep a journal. This is my journal.
Happy New Year, Karen! I liked your garden blog so much that I've been following the other one, too. I hope you're happy with the new format. Annie at the Transplantable Rose
Thanks, Annie! I'm glad you let me know.
Happy new year, my dear Karen! In my garden I can see a bit of my Hems, but some haven't los the leaves.Sigrun
Dear Karen!Happy New Year to you and your beloved ones! May 2007 bring inpiration and happiness to you and your family!You are not really back to blogging, aren't you! Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing and reading your gardening news very very soon!Take care and all the best!Anita
Wishing you and yours a very Happy New year Karen! I hope 2007 brings you much happiness, good health and great photo opportunities :)
Karen, I've changed my blog, I had so much trubble with the old one.Sigrun
Wonderful photography and nice blog Karen! Cheers from Patrick at IHeartGardening dot com
Hi Karen,I hope the new year is wonderful for you and yours so far! I miss your posts and pictures of your garden and your comments too! Hope you're okay and back for good as soon as possible! xox
Hi Karen,This is just my second year of growing my own, previously, always bought from Garden Centers.I've been keeping a diary but have decided this year to have a blog.Came on line to check out Garden blogs to see what they're like and came across yours. Really enjoyed it and will be returning.Happy Gardening, Margaret.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Happy New Year, Karen! I liked your garden blog so much that I've been following the other one, too. I hope you're happy with the new format.
Annie at the Transplantable Rose
Thanks, Annie! I'm glad you let me know.
Happy new year, my dear Karen! In my garden I can see a bit of my Hems, but some haven't los the leaves.
Sigrun
Dear Karen!
Happy New Year to you and your beloved ones! May 2007 bring inpiration and happiness to you and your family!
You are not really back to blogging, aren't you! Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing and reading your gardening news very very soon!
Take care and all the best!
Anita
Wishing you and yours a very Happy New year Karen! I hope 2007 brings you much happiness, good health and great photo opportunities :)
Karen, I've changed my blog, I had so much trubble with the old one.
Sigrun
Wonderful photography and nice blog Karen! Cheers from Patrick at IHeartGardening dot com
Hi Karen,
I hope the new year is wonderful for you and yours so far! I miss your posts and pictures of your garden and your comments too! Hope you're okay and back for good as soon as possible! xox
Hi Karen,
This is just my second year of growing my own, previously, always bought from Garden Centers.
I've been keeping a diary but have decided this year to have a blog.
Came on line to check out Garden blogs to see what they're like and came across yours. Really enjoyed it and will be returning.
Happy Gardening, Margaret.
Post a Comment