Zurel Tulip and the other purple tulips- definitely a gardener after my own heart! I am a purple freak! We have had such a fantastic spring in WI this year! Now enjoying my Purple allium & purple Iris! Looking forward to all my summer blooms now! Ck out some of my photos from this spring at my blog- flowerbulbcrazy.
Karen, I'm pretty sure your dwarf iris is 'Grape Orbit'. I have them too , but they are new and have not bloomed for me yet. Wonderful photos; I will visit again!
Please visit my garden site for northern gardeners ... There Blooms a Garden ... www.therebloomsagarden.com
4 comments:
Better than pretty, Karen. They're gorgeous!
Zurel Tulip and the other purple tulips- definitely a gardener after my own heart! I am a purple freak! We have had such a fantastic spring in WI this year! Now enjoying my Purple allium & purple Iris! Looking forward to all my summer blooms now! Ck out some of my photos from this spring at my blog- flowerbulbcrazy.
Looking pretty in your garden. I love the glamour shots - but the bigger scenes look green and lush too.
Karen, I'm pretty sure your dwarf iris is 'Grape Orbit'. I have them too , but they are new and have not bloomed for me yet. Wonderful photos; I will visit again!
Please visit my garden site for northern gardeners ... There Blooms a Garden ... www.therebloomsagarden.com
Holly in Thunder Bay, ON
Post a Comment